Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Moontide International Limited,Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org.(“We”, “Us”, “Our”), to the purchaser, (“You”, “Your”), from Our websites (“the Site”).
- All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
- By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You accept that You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information supplied by You. Failure to supply accurate, up to date personal information that results in a delay or non-delivery of Your order shall be entirely Your responsibility for which We accept no liability.
- It is Your responsibility to take reasonable steps to protect Your account from unauthorised access and ensure that Your password is kept secure and confidential. Should You have reason to believe that Your password security or account has been compromised it is Your responsibility to inform Us immediately and take action to prevent further breaches via Your systems.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove content from reviews, restrict or refuse access to, or terminate accounts and cancel pending orders at Our absolute discretion. Cancelled orders will not be charged.
- When placing an order with Us, You are making an offer to purchase. We will send You an Order Confirmation email to acknowledge Your offer. Your offer is considered accepted by Us only when We despatch the goods and send You a Despatch Confirmation email. Any goods on the same order not despatched and confirmed in a Despatch Confirmation email do not form part of that contract.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer at Our discretion at any time prior to acceptance. Rejected orders will be refunded in full or not charged.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site. You should be aware that although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy of descriptions and images on the Site, We cannot guarantee accuracy.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that You hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
- For orders placed using a debit / credit card, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay we charge once the order is placed. Orders cancelled prior to despatch will be refunded in full.
- Failure to collect the funds successfully may result in delayed acceptance of Your order or cancellation.
- Payments will show on Your statement asMoontide.
- We aim to protect legitimate payment card and PayPal account holders from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using, or attempting to use, a payment method without apparent authority.
Cooling off period
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- In cases where the items in your order are delivered separately, the cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- To exercise the right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you must inform Us (Moontide Swimwear Limited) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by email or phone.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel, before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract within the 14 days set out in the Consumer Contracts Regulations, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising, if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (see ‘Consumers liability for diminished value of the goods’ section below).
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you all goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned all the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Consumers liability for diminished value of the goods
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary, to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- You are permitted to inspect the goods in a way that would be possible in store. You may not use the goods in any other way, as such, all returned goods must be “as new” and complete with all manufacturer’s packaging and tags attached.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Retention of reimbursement
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods (i.e. signed proof of delivery), whichever is the earliest.
Return of goods
- You shall send back all the goods, or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event, not later than 14 calendar days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired.
- We may from time to time, by way of a promotion and entirely at our own discretion, offer a free return facility in conjunction with some orders or goods. Where this facility has not been supplied, You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.